Umbilical Hernias Treatment in Hyderabad
Umbilical Hernias generally occur near the belly button area, especially in infants and women. This problem creates a bulge in the Umbilical area. Dr Venugopal Pareek, an eminent bariatric and gastric surgeon who has hand-on expertise in providing the best Umbilical Hernia treatments in Hyderabad. He has been the quintessence surgeon for different types of hernia problems. With the help of medical experts, he performed numerous hernia repair surgeries successfully.
Dr Venugopal Pareek is the best bariatric and gastric surgeon in Hyderabad who has 13+ years of expertise in treating hernia problems. He has also specialized in handling different types of bariatric and gastric issues. His emphasis is on the patient and provides remarkable results along with less recovery time and without any side-effects.
Get the best Umbilical Hernia Treatment in Hyderabad from Dr Venugopal Pareek. Contact us for more details @ +91 91777 77715
What is Umbilical Hernia?
Umbilical Hernia is a condition where the intestine protrudes through the Umbilicus ( belly button). These type of Hernias generally occur in infants and adults. In the case of infants, these hernia bulges are painless. But if they become severe, then the patient needs proper medical care to repair the Umbilical Hernia. Obesity is the risk factor for Umbilical Hernia problems.
Symptoms of Umbilical Hernia:
- Swelling in Umbilical area
- The protrusion at belly button after birth
- Bulge swelling and discoloured
- Pain and tenderness
Causes of Umbilical Hernia:
- Pressure or fluid retention in the abdomen
- Vigorous exercises
- Obesity problems
- Frequent Conceptions
- Multiple pregnancies
- Previous abdominal surgery
- Long-term peritoneal dialysis to treat kidney failure
Diagnosis and Testing of Umbilical Hernia:
The Umbilical Hernia is easily observable by doing a physical examination.
- CT scan
- Blood tests
Advantages of Umbilical Hernia Surgery:
- Less pain after the surgery
- No need to use narcotic drugs
- Less recovery time after the surgery
- No scars and side-effects
- Shorter recovery time
- Less recurrence rate
Step by Step Process of Umbilical Hernia Surgery:
- Under general anaesthetic conditions, the surgeon will make a small incision near the belly button area.
- Then the surgeon pushes the fatty lump or loop of bowel back to its position in the umbilicus area.
- The weak muscles in the abdominal wall where the Hernia came through are stitched together to strengthen them.
- A specialized mesh is placed in the abdominal wall for Umbilical Hernia in adults to strengthen the muscles in the treated area.
- The incision will be closed with dissolvable stitches.
- After the surgery, regular consultations are required up to 4 to 5 days.
Are you looking for the best Umbilical Hernia repairs? Contact Dr Venugopal Pareek, the best bariatric and gastric surgeon in Hyderabad now!!
Why Choose Dr Venugopal Pareek for Umbilical Treatment?
- Most renowned gastric and bariatric surgeon
- 13+ years of experience in providing Hernia repair surgery
- Also specialized in the bariatric field
- Minimally invasive treatment procedures
- 10000+ successful laparoscopic Hernia surgeries
- Advanced laparoscopic treatment methods
- No scars and side-effects
- State of the art treatment equipment
- Easy and early recovery after the surgery
- Instant and long-lasting results
- Less recurrence rate
- Fewer consultations
- High-end patient satisfaction
FAQs- Umbilical Hernia Treatment in Hyderabad:
1. What is the recovery time after the Umbilical Hernia surgery?
It may take 4 to 6 weeks to recover completely after successful Umbilical surgery.
2. Will my belly button look normal after hernia surgery?
After successful Umbilical Hernia surgery, the hernia bulge will disappear and looks healthy.
3. Does Umbilical Hernia surgery leave any scars?
No, Dr Venugopal Pareek provides the best laparoscopic Umbilical Hernia surgeries with minimally invasive techniques. So the surgery doesn’t leave any scars near the belly button.
4. Can Dr Venugopal Pareek also cure bilateral hernia problems?
Yes, Dr Venugopal Pareek is also specialized in performing advanced hernia treatments for people who are suffering from bilateral hernia problems.
5. Can I drive after having the Umbilical Hernia surgery?
The surgeon will strongly recommend avoiding driving up to 1-2 weeks after having the Umbilical Hernia surgery.
6. Is it possible to play sports after hernia surgery?
After having the surgery, the patients have to avoid heavy lifting up to 6-8 weeks. After recovering entirely after the surgery, patients can resume their athletic activities.
7. Does this Hernia surgery affect pregnancy?
The surgeon will recommend avoiding the surgery till the delivery. Fetal monitoring is done during surgery. Surgery creates its risks for both the fetus and woman.
8. How can I contact Dr Venugopal Pareek for the best Umbilical Hernia treatment in Hyderabad?
Want to ask more queries about the Umbilical Hernia treatment or any of the other surgical options available for hernia repair, Make your appointment now with Dr Venugopal Pareek.
Call us: +91 91-777-77715
Reach us: Sunshine Hospitals, Adjacent to Parsi Dharamshala, Sappu Bagh Apartment, Jogani, Ramgopalpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500003.
Visit us: https://www.bariatricsurgeonindia.com/
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Venu Gopal Pareek
Consultant Bariatric & Laparoscopic Surgeon
More Than 10000 Laparoscopic Surgeries Done Personally in Last 13+ Years. Laparoscopic work includes Diagnostic lap, Lap Appendix, Lap Cholecystectomy, PCOD, Lap Ovarian Cystectomies, Lap Hysterectomies, Lap Hernia Repairs, Single port surgeries and open Surgeries including Colonic and Hepatobiliary. Specialized interest in bariatric surgeries like sleeve gastrectomy, minigastric bypass & gastric bypass. Done more than 550 bariatric procedures.
Venu Gopal Pareek
Bariatric & Laparoscopic Surgeon
hay my name is khaled and i’m from chandrangutta my mother having over weight,so i get one best doctor Dr.Venu Gopal Pareek for my mom ,he solve my mom biggest problem and is tha best doctor he done very well surgery MINI GASTRIC BYPASS,and her height is 165 cms,weight 120kgs,BMI is 44,she was suffering with joint pains and she can’t walk for some distance ,we consult Dr.Venu Gopal Pareek sir in sunshine hospital,we was totally satisfied and very happy wat was sir did to my mom ,we were very thankful to sir ,I strongly recommend him who ever suffering with obses problems,pls contact Dr.Venu Gopal pareek. thanks to doctor
Just had my Bariatric surgery by Dr Venugopal, i.e. on 22nd August 2018. He is God like man with most decent behaviour, Patient friendly nature. No side effects noticed so far. All the staffs at the hospital are patient friendly.
Excellent service ,the Doctor has done excellent work to my wife Ratnamala ravichander.i will definitely suggest Dr.Pareek to others and to my friends. We wish Sunshine to shine more and more power to them!!!God Bless them !!!
came to know about Dr. Venugopal Pareek from Rajasthani Samstha from Abids I have listed his talk and I got inspired. I was suffering obesity problem from last 4 four years after hearing dr Venugopal talk I have consulted him and I explained him my health condition he has suggested me to go for Sleeve Gastric tony surgery. I have done with my surgery last four days back I recovered now and getting discharge happily. Thanks for Dr. Venugopal advice.
Dr. Venu Gopal Pareek is best surgeon for bariatric Surgery in Hyderabad,
Hi, my mom had been to Dr. Venu Gopal Pareek for hernia repair. HE is a very good surgeon and also a great human being. He addresses all your concerns patiently and he treats his patients as his own family member. My mom is doing well now. I and my family members are thankful to him for the care, treatment and the time that he has given us.