Mini Gastric Bypass Surgery in Hyderabad
Dr Venugopal Pareek is the most prominent bariatric surgeon in Hyderabad and weight loss surgery specialist. World-class treatments and personalized patient care by Dr Venugopal Pareek made him one of the most renowned bariatric surgeons in Hyderabad. His expertise in the Bariatric field will help patients who experienced failure with different types of weight loss treatments. He is prominent in mini Gastric bypass surgery. Mini Gastric bypass surgery is also referred to as MGB which is the revised form of Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass surgery or reversible laparoscopic gastric bypass weight loss surgery. Dr Venugoapl Pareek, an expert in providing weight loss treatments in India with the life-time solutions. His successful track record in performing bariatric surgeries make him one of the reputed bariatric surgeons in Hyderabad. With an accomplished team of medical experts, he has successfully completed 1000+ laparoscopic weight loss surgeries in India.
“Laparoscopic Gastric bypass surgery in India is technically easier to perform and has adequate results after the surgery as desired by the patients.” – Dr Venugopal Pareek, Best bariatric surgeon and weight loss surgery specialist in India.
Dr Venugopal Pareek has 13+ years of expertise in the bariatric field with a record of 1000+ successful laparoscopic bariatric surgeries. He and his team are adept with advanced minimally invasive treatment procedures for patients who are suffering from different types of obesity problems. These laparoscopic treatment procedures may include Laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy, Laparoscopic hernia repairs, inguinal hernia, umbilical hernias, Laparoscopic hepato pancreato biliary surgeries, laparoscopic adrenal surgeries, MIPH surgeries etc.
Reduce your excess body weight with the best gastric bypass surgery in Hyderabad by the Dr Venugopal Pareek. Book your appointment right now @ +91 91-777-77715
What is the Mini Gastric Bypass?
The mini-gastric bypass is a primary weight loss procedure and also a confining and mal-absorptive procedure which reduces the food intake. Absorption of nutrients is also restricted because a part of the upper small intestine is bypassed and not used for digestion.
Laparoscopic mini-gastric bypass surgery by Dr Venugopal Pareek has the best results for obese patients who are suffering from type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol, fat levels etc. Laparoscopic, mini gastric bypass surgery also showed good results for patients who are suffering from super-obesity problems.
Ideal Candidates for Laparoscopic Mini Gastric Bypass in Hyderabad
Dr Venugopal Pareek may recommend mini-gastric bypass for people with the following conditions:-
- Whose Body mass index (BMI) greater than 40
- Whose BMI greater than 35 with cardiovascular disease, sleep apnea, or uncontrolled type 2 diabetes
- Whose BMI greater than 35 with severe physical limitations that affect employment, mobility, and family life
- Who has High cholesterol levels
Advantages of Mini Gastric Bypass Surgery:
- The less expensive treatment procedure
- Fewer risks after the procedure
- Shorter procedure
- Reduces weight loss
- Decreased risk of comorbidities
- Faster recovery
- Smaller incisions
- Reversible surgery
- Reduces body weight by 50-80%
- No side-effects and no-scars
Mini Gastric Bypass Surgery Procedure:
- Under general anaesthetic conditions, the surgeon will make small incisions on the abdomen.
- A laparoscope is inserted through these incisions to get access to the internal organs which are displayed on the screen.
- To perform the surgery, some other surgical instruments are inserted through other incisions.
- Then the surgeon will reduce the size of the stomach into a long splendour pouch to hold the less food by stapling it.
- After that, the surgeon will add a small intestine to the stomach pouch.
- This connection of small intestine and stomach pouch enables food to flow to bypass the lower stomach, duodenum and a portion of the small intestine.
- After finishing the process, the surgeon will close the incision with the invisible sutures.
Maintain all your BMI at an Ideal level with the best mini gastric bypass surgery treatment in Hyderabad by Dr Venugopal Pareek. Want to ask more queries about obesity and weight loss, Book Appointment with Dr Venugopal Pareek now!
Why Choose Dr Venugopal Pareek for Mini Gastric Bypass in Hyderabad?
- Top bariatric surgeon in Hyderabad
- Best weight loss surgery specialist in India
- Available with advanced body contouring techniques
- Hands-on expertise in the bariatric field
- Minimally invasive surgical procedures for severe obesity problems
- Proven ways to lose weight
- Resolves co-existing health problems like high cholesterol etc.
- State of the art treatment equipment
- High-end patient satisfaction
- No-side effects and no scars
- Permanent results after treatment
- Fewer consultations
- Affordable packages
- Helps to maintain Ideal BMI levels
Mini Gastric Bypass Surgery In Hyderabad - FAQs:
1. How much does the mini gastric bypass cost in Hyderabad?
The cost may vary depending on the experience of the surgeon, type of bariatric surgery chosen by the patient, severity of the problem, location of the clinic etc.
2. What is the recovery time after the mini gastric bypass surgery?
Dr Venugopal Pareek provides the best laparoscopic bariatric treatments in India which need a minimum recovery time of 3 to 5 weeks.
3. How long after the surgery, can I go back to work?
Laparoscopic gastric bypass may take 4 weeks, and for open surgery, it may take a longer time nearly 6-8 weeks.
4. Is Mini Gastric bypass surgery reversible?
Compared to all other gastric bypass surgeries, this process is completely reversible. The experienced bariatric surgeon Dr Venugopal provides the best gastric bypass treatments in Hyderabad at affordable packages.
5. What are the other treatments provided by Dr Venugopal Pareek?
Dr Venugopal Pareek has great expertise in providing the complicated bariatric surgeries which include
- Laparoscopic hepato pancreato biliary surgeries
- Laparoscopic GI & colorectal surgeries
- Bariatric surgeries
- MIPH surgeries
- Laparoscopic adrenal surgeries
- Thyroid parathyroid surgeries
- Laparoscopic Hernia repairs
6. What happens to the leftover stomach after gastric bypass surgery?
The rest of the stomach remains in the body because the blood vessel that supplies blood to the stomach remains intact. The stomach not only helps to store the food also helps in the production of gastric acid and gastrointestinal hormones and others which are needed by the body. All these processes will be continued even after the surgery with the leftover stomach.
7. How to make an appointment with Dr Venu Gopal Pareek, the best bariatric surgeon in Hyderabad?
Feel free to ask more queries about the mini gastric bypass surgery or any of the other surgical options available for weight loss, Book your appointment now with Dr Venugopal Pareek.
Call us: +91 91-777-77715
Reach us: Sunshine Hospitals, Adjacent to Parsi Dharamshala, Sappu Bagh Apartment, Jogani, Ramgopalpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500003.
Visit us: https://www.bariatricsurgeonindia.com/
Watch Omega Loop (Mini) Gastric Bypass Video
Dr. Venu Gopal Pareek
Consultant Bariatric & Laparoscopic Surgeon
More Than 10000 Laparoscopic Surgeries Done Personally in Last 13+ Years. Laparoscopic work includes Diagnostic lap, Lap Appendix, Lap Cholecystectomy, PCOD, Lap Ovarian Cystectomies, Lap Hysterectomies, Lap Hernia Repairs, Single port surgeries and open Surgeries including Colonic and Hepatobiliary. Specialized interest in bariatric surgeries like sleeve gastrectomy, minigastric bypass & gastric bypass. Done more than 550 bariatric procedures.
Venu Gopal Pareek
Bariatric & Laparoscopic Surgeon
hay my name is khaled and i’m from chandrangutta my mother having over weight,so i get one best doctor Dr.Venu Gopal Pareek for my mom ,he solve my mom biggest problem and is tha best doctor he done very well surgery MINI GASTRIC BYPASS,and her height is 165 cms,weight 120kgs,BMI is 44,she was suffering with joint pains and she can’t walk for some distance ,we consult Dr.Venu Gopal Pareek sir in sunshine hospital,we was totally satisfied and very happy wat was sir did to my mom ,we were very thankful to sir ,I strongly recommend him who ever suffering with obses problems,pls contact Dr.Venu Gopal pareek. thanks to doctor
Just had my Bariatric surgery by Dr Venugopal, i.e. on 22nd August 2018. He is God like man with most decent behaviour, Patient friendly nature. No side effects noticed so far. All the staffs at the hospital are patient friendly.
Excellent service ,the Doctor has done excellent work to my wife Ratnamala ravichander.i will definitely suggest Dr.Pareek to others and to my friends. We wish Sunshine to shine more and more power to them!!!God Bless them !!!
came to know about Dr. Venugopal Pareek from Rajasthani Samstha from Abids I have listed his talk and I got inspired. I was suffering obesity problem from last 4 four years after hearing dr Venugopal talk I have consulted him and I explained him my health condition he has suggested me to go for Sleeve Gastric tony surgery. I have done with my surgery last four days back I recovered now and getting discharge happily. Thanks for Dr. Venugopal advice.
Dr. Venu Gopal Pareek is best surgeon for bariatric Surgery in Hyderabad,
Hi, my mom had been to Dr. Venu Gopal Pareek for hernia repair. HE is a very good surgeon and also a great human being. He addresses all your concerns patiently and he treats his patients as his own family member. My mom is doing well now. I and my family members are thankful to him for the care, treatment and the time that he has given us.