Laparoscopic Gastrointestinal Surgery in Hyderabad
Gastrointestinal surgery in Hyderabad is the desired treatment for many diseases of the digestive system, which include the oesophagus, large and small intestine, stomach, rectum. This laparoscopic gastrointestinal surgery in India is used to remove the cancerous and non-cancerous tumours, which damage the intestines of the digestive system. This gastrointestinal surgery always improves the quality of life for the people who are suffering from intestinal problems.
Dr Venugopal Pareek is the renowned laparoscopic surgeon in Hyderabad who has immense expertise in performing the metabolic surgeries and bariatric surgeries. His accomplishment in the laparoscopic field makes him one of the top laparoscopic and metabolic surgeons in India. He performs 10000+ laparoscopic and 550+ bariatric surgeries.
Dr Venugopal Pareek has 13+ years of experience in performing different surgeries such as
- Laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy
- Laparoscopic RNY Gastric Bypass
- Mini Gastric Bypass
- Inguinal hernia
- Umbilical hernias
- Incisional hernia
- Laparoscopic Colorectal surgeries
- Laparoscopic hepato pancreato biliary surgeries
- Laparoscopic adrenal surgeries
- Thyroid surgery
- parathyroid surgery
- MIPH surgeries
Get the best laparoscopic gastrointestinal surgery in Hyderabad by Dr Venugopal Pareek. Book your appointment now!!
What is Gastrointestinal surgery?
The gastrointestinal tract is an organ system within the human body that takes in food and extracts the nutrients from it. Gastrointestinal surgery is a procedure to treat different digestive diseases. The gastrointestinal surgery helps to treat different conditions Appendicitis, bowel obstructions, Gallbladder disease, GERD, pancreatic diseases, liver problems, pancreatic problems, Gastric problems, rectal problems, etc.
Symptoms of Gastrointestinal diseases:
- Weight changes
- Stomach pain
Causes of Gastrointestinal diseases:
- CT scan
- MRI scan
- Blood tests
- Renal function test
- Abdominal ultrasound
- MRCP( Magnetic resonance cholangiopancreatography)
- Breath tests
- Stool tests
- Fecal immunochemical test
- Radioisotope gastric emptying scan
- Upper Gastrointestinal series
Diagnosis and testing of Gastrointestinal diseases:
- Bacterial infection
- lactase deficiency
- Viral infection
- Difficulty in food digestion
- ruptured intestines
- Muscle dysfunction
- Irritable bowel syndrome
Want to ask more queries about the laparoscopic gastrointestinal surgery contact Dr Venugopal Pareek? Contact @ +91 91777 77715.
Advantages of Laparoscopic Gastrointestinal Surgery:
- Remove the tumour
- Repair the diseased organ
- Improves the life quality
- Cures the severe disease like colon cancer
- Long-term remission for intestine problems
- Diminishes the digestive problems
- Reduced recurrence rate
Different type of Laparoscopic Gastrointestinal surgeries:
- Total abdominal colectomy: During this process, the diseased large intestine is removed, which is infected because of ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease, polyposis.
- Abdominoperineal resection: During this process, the surgeon will remove the cancerous tumours in the lower rectum of the anus, which are near to the sphincter muscles.
- Proctosigmoidectomy: During this process, the surgeon will remove the cancerous and non-cancerous polyps, or tumours occurred in the rectum and sigmoid colons. This treatment is also useful to diminish the complications of diverticulitis.
- Rectopexy: During this process, the surgeon will use stitches to reposition the rectum to avoid rectal prolapse problems.
- Total proctocolectomy: During this process, the surgeon will remove the colon and rectum to repair the severe bowel irregularity.
- Under general anesthetic conditions, the surgeon will remove the infected colon, rectum, anus. This surgery is mainly for people who are suffering from colon inflammatory diseases. After the surgery, the patient needs a way to pass out the waste from the body. So, the surgeon will provide the ileostomy, which involves the pulling of the part of the small intestine through the lower abdomen. The small intestine eliminates the waste into the disposable bag.
Step by step process Laparoscopic Gastrointestinal Surgery:
- Under general anesthetic conditions, the surgeon will make small incisions at the lower abdomen.
- Then the surgeon will insert a laparoscopy to get better access over the internal organs
- Then through other incisions, the surgeon will insert tiny tools to remove the cancerous tumours or polyps inside the colon or to remove the diseased colon, rectum, and anus.
Make your appointment now with Dr Venugopal Pareek to get the best laparoscopic gastrointestinal surgery in Hyderabad!!
Why Choose Dr Venugopal Pareek for Laparoscopic Gastrointestinal surgery?
- 13+ years of experience laparoscopic field
- 10000+ laparoscopic surgeries
- 550+ bariatric surgeries
- Provide minimally invasive procedures
- Latest laparoscopic techniques
- Specialized in performing the metabolic surgeries
- State-of-the-art operation tools
- Early recovery after the surgery
- Aims to provide high-end customer satisfaction
- Less recurrence rate after the surgery
- Less number of consultation required
- Permanent results
- No scars and side effects
FAQs about Laparoscopic Gastrointestinal surgery in Hyderabad:
How long does it take to perform gastrointestinal surgery?
After complete diagnosis, mostly, the gastrointestinal surgery may take 15-30 minutes to perform.
What is the recovery time after gastrointestinal surgery?
It depends on the severity of the digestive problem. Generally, it may take 6 weeks to recover after successful gastrointestinal surgery.
When can I return to normal activities after gastrointestinal surgery?
Generally, it may take a couple of weeks to get back to your day to day activities.
Is Gastrointestinal surgery will help in treating Colon cancer?
Yes, Dr Venugopal Pareek provides minimally invasive treatments and also helps in removing the cancerous tumours from colon, rectum, and anus.
How can I contact Dr Venugopal Pareek for the Gastrointestinal laparoscopic surgery in Hyderabad?
Make your appointment now with the best laparoscopic gastrointestinal surgery treatments by Dr Venugopal Pareek, the best laparoscopic and metabolic surgeon in India to get rid of from the severe digestive problems.
Call us: +91 91-777-77715
Reach us: Sunshine Hospitals, Adjacent to Parsi Dharamshala, Sappu Bagh Apartment, Jogani, Ramgopalpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500003.
Visit us: https://www.bariatricsurgeonindia.com/
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Venu Gopal Pareek
Consultant Bariatric & Laparoscopic Surgeon
More Than 10000 Laparoscopic Surgeries Done Personally in Last 13+ Years. Laparoscopic work includes Diagnostic lap, Lap Appendix, Lap Cholecystectomy, PCOD, Lap Ovarian Cystectomies, Lap Hysterectomies, Lap Hernia Repairs, Single port surgeries and open Surgeries including Colonic and Hepatobiliary. Specialized interest in bariatric surgeries like sleeve gastrectomy, minigastric bypass & gastric bypass. Done more than 550 bariatric procedures.
Venu Gopal Pareek
Bariatric & Laparoscopic Surgeon
hay my name is khaled and i’m from chandrangutta my mother having over weight,so i get one best doctor Dr.Venu Gopal Pareek for my mom ,he solve my mom biggest problem and is tha best doctor he done very well surgery MINI GASTRIC BYPASS,and her height is 165 cms,weight 120kgs,BMI is 44,she was suffering with joint pains and she can’t walk for some distance ,we consult Dr.Venu Gopal Pareek sir in sunshine hospital,we was totally satisfied and very happy wat was sir did to my mom ,we were very thankful to sir ,I strongly recommend him who ever suffering with obses problems,pls contact Dr.Venu Gopal pareek. thanks to doctor
Just had my Bariatric surgery by Dr Venugopal, i.e. on 22nd August 2018. He is God like man with most decent behaviour, Patient friendly nature. No side effects noticed so far. All the staffs at the hospital are patient friendly.
Excellent service ,the Doctor has done excellent work to my wife Ratnamala ravichander.i will definitely suggest Dr.Pareek to others and to my friends. We wish Sunshine to shine more and more power to them!!!God Bless them !!!
came to know about Dr. Venugopal Pareek from Rajasthani Samstha from Abids I have listed his talk and I got inspired. I was suffering obesity problem from last 4 four years after hearing dr Venugopal talk I have consulted him and I explained him my health condition he has suggested me to go for Sleeve Gastric tony surgery. I have done with my surgery last four days back I recovered now and getting discharge happily. Thanks for Dr. Venugopal advice.
Dr. Venu Gopal Pareek is best surgeon for bariatric Surgery in Hyderabad,
Hi, my mom had been to Dr. Venu Gopal Pareek for hernia repair. HE is a very good surgeon and also a great human being. He addresses all your concerns patiently and he treats his patients as his own family member. My mom is doing well now. I and my family members are thankful to him for the care, treatment and the time that he has given us.