Inguinal Hernia Treatment in Hyderabad
Inguinal hernias are the most common type of hernias which occurs in the lower abdominal area, groin area or around the pubic bone. Dr Venugopal Pareek is a Laparoscopic Bariatric and Gastric surgeon who offers the best Inguinal Hernia treatment in Hyderabad. He stands out amongst his peers for his minimally invasive procedures in treating the Inguinal hernia problems.
Dr Venugopal Pareek has 13+ year of expertise in providing different types of laparoscopic and bariatric treatments which includes Laparoscopic surgeries such as:-
- Hernia repairs
- GI & Colorectal surgeries
- Hepato pancreato biliary surgeries
- Adrenal repairs
- Thyroid surgeries
- MIPH surgeries
- sleeve gastrectomy
- Mini gastric bypass
- RNY Gastric Bypass etc.
He completed 10000 + laparoscopic and bariatric surgeries in India, with an experienced team of medical experts.
Are you suffering from Inguinal hernia problems? Need the best inguinal hernia repair treatment in Hyderabad. Contact Dr Venugopal Pareek now @ +91 91777 77715
What is Inguinal Hernia?
An inguinal hernia is a condition where internal fatty tissue is bulged out through weak abdominal muscles. These hernias mainly occur in men compared to women. These hernias cause pain while coughing, bending over while doing heavy-lifts etc. To repair these types of hernias, the patient may need surgery. During this surgery, the surgeon will reposition the bulge into your abdomen. This surgery is also known as Herniorrhaphy.
Symptoms of Inguinal Hernia:
- Swelling or bulge in the groin
- Aching sensation in the bulge
- Heavy or dragging sensation in your groin
- Weakness or pressure in the groin area
- Pain in the abdominal or hernia area
Causes of Inguinal hernia:
- Increased stress in the abdomen
- An old, weak area present in the abdominal wall
- Burning while urinating
- Heavy lifting
- Fluid in abdomen
- Chronic sneezing
- Family History
- Premature birth
Diagnosis and Testing of Inguinal Hernia:
- Physical exam of the bulge in the groin area
- Abdominal Ultrasound
- CT scan
- MRI scan
Step By step process of Inguinal Hernia Surgery:
- Under general anaesthetic conditions, the surgeon will make a small incision in the abdominal or groin area.
- Through these incisions, the surgeon will insert a small tube to fill the abdominal area with the gas to get access over the internal organs.
- Through one of the incisions, the surgeon will insert a small tube connected with a camera at its end known as a laparoscope.
- With the help of this laparoscope, he will get a clear image of inner parts on the video monitor.
- Then the surgeon will insert medical equipment through other incisions to repair the hernia.
- By using these instruments, the surgeon will reposition the hernia and closes the incisions with dissolvable stitches.
- This laparoscopic hernia surgery is minimally invasive, so there are no scars.
Surgery is also a better option for those suffering from bilateral hernia ( that occurs on both sides of the body).
Get guidance from Dr Venugopal Pareek for the best inguinal hernia treatment in Hyderabad. Schedule your appointment now!! Contact us @ +91 91777 77715
Why Choose Dr Venugopal Pareek for Inguinal Hernia repair?
- Eminent laparoscopic metabolic and bariatric surgeon in Hyderabad
- Has 13+ years of expertise in treating inguinal hernia
- Performed 10000+ laparoscopic surgeries
- Always aims to provide minimally invasive procedures
- Advanced laparoscopic techniques
- Also has hands-on knowledge in the bariatric surgery
- Ultra-modern treatment equipment
- Easy and early recovery after the surgery
- Reduces the recurrence chances
- Fewer consultations
- 100% patient satisfaction
- Instant and long-lasting results
- No scars and side-effects
FAQs- Inguinal Hernia Treatment In Hyderabad:
1. How much time do I need after having the hernia repair surgery?
Generally, this surgery is a one day process. This surgery may take 1-2 weeks to recover completely after the surgery.
2. Can I do exercise after the Inguinal hernia surgery?
The surgeon may recommend avoiding the exercise up to 6 to 12 weeks. Avoid the core exercises which include squats, deadlifts, swimming, pilates etc.
3. Can Inguinal hernia heal by itself?
No, The inguinal hernia can’t heal by itself; in fact, it gets even worse with time. Severe hernia problems may lead to longer discomforts. To repair these hernia problems, it needs surgery.
4. Does inguinal hernia surgery require mesh?
Not necessarily, In some patients, groin hernias can be treatable without mesh. But most hernia repair will use mesh to achieve better results.
5. What is the meaning of mesh exactly in inguinal Hernia repair surgery?
A mesh is a flat prosthetic sheet used to cover the repaired hernia area.
6. What is the cost of the inguinal hernia treatment in Hyderabad?
The cost of the treatment may vary from patient to patient, type of hernia, the surgery is chosen, surgeon experience, hospital location etc. To know more details about the inguinal hernia treatment, contact Dr Venugopal Pareek now.
7. How can I contact Dr Venugopal Pareek for the best inguinal hernia treatment in Hyderabad?
Want to ask more queries about the inguinal hernia treatment or any of the other surgical options available for hernia repair, Make your appointment now with Dr Venugopal Pareek.
Call us: +91 91-777-77715
Reach us: Sunshine Hospitals, Adjacent to Parsi Dharamshala, Sappu Bagh Apartment, Jogani, Ramgopalpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500003.
Visit us: https://www.bariatricsurgeonindia.com/
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch Sleeve Gastrectomy Video
Dr. Venu Gopal Pareek
Consultant Bariatric & Laparoscopic Surgeon
More Than 10000 Laparoscopic Surgeries Done Personally in Last 13+ Years. Laparoscopic work includes Diagnostic lap, Lap Appendix, Lap Cholecystectomy, PCOD, Lap Ovarian Cystectomies, Lap Hysterectomies, Lap Hernia Repairs, Single port surgeries and open Surgeries including Colonic and Hepatobiliary. Specialized interest in bariatric surgeries like sleeve gastrectomy, minigastric bypass & gastric bypass. Done more than 550 bariatric procedures.
Venu Gopal Pareek
Bariatric & Laparoscopic Surgeon
hay my name is khaled and i’m from chandrangutta my mother having over weight,so i get one best doctor Dr.Venu Gopal Pareek for my mom ,he solve my mom biggest problem and is tha best doctor he done very well surgery MINI GASTRIC BYPASS,and her height is 165 cms,weight 120kgs,BMI is 44,she was suffering with joint pains and she can’t walk for some distance ,we consult Dr.Venu Gopal Pareek sir in sunshine hospital,we was totally satisfied and very happy wat was sir did to my mom ,we were very thankful to sir ,I strongly recommend him who ever suffering with obses problems,pls contact Dr.Venu Gopal pareek. thanks to doctor
Just had my Bariatric surgery by Dr Venugopal, i.e. on 22nd August 2018. He is God like man with most decent behaviour, Patient friendly nature. No side effects noticed so far. All the staffs at the hospital are patient friendly.
Excellent service ,the Doctor has done excellent work to my wife Ratnamala ravichander.i will definitely suggest Dr.Pareek to others and to my friends. We wish Sunshine to shine more and more power to them!!!God Bless them !!!
came to know about Dr. Venugopal Pareek from Rajasthani Samstha from Abids I have listed his talk and I got inspired. I was suffering obesity problem from last 4 four years after hearing dr Venugopal talk I have consulted him and I explained him my health condition he has suggested me to go for Sleeve Gastric tony surgery. I have done with my surgery last four days back I recovered now and getting discharge happily. Thanks for Dr. Venugopal advice.
Dr. Venu Gopal Pareek is best surgeon for bariatric Surgery in Hyderabad,
Hi, my mom had been to Dr. Venu Gopal Pareek for hernia repair. HE is a very good surgeon and also a great human being. He addresses all your concerns patiently and he treats his patients as his own family member. My mom is doing well now. I and my family members are thankful to him for the care, treatment and the time that he has given us.